Total Conversation Automatic Call Distributor
- Powerful Call Handling Capabilities
- Wide Compatibility
- Flexible Management
- Options Managed Service Solution
The AuPix ACD offers a complete solution to manage all of your company's audio, video and real time text calls. It combines a number of powerful call handling processes including:
- Enabling video contact centre agents to serve one or more queues and have calls distributed to them with full performance reporting and supervision.
- IVR (Interactive Video Response) empowering the user to create bespoke video messages and routing logic based on customer demands. Users respond to video prompts using their keypad and are then routed through multiple selection layers as required by your organisation.
- Hunt Groups/Ring Groups which link a group of telephones or videophones to ring in sequence or together.
- Queues with audio and video prompts to reassure the caller with their position in the queue and the anticipated time to answer.
- Featurephone capabilities allowing calls to be held, transferred, and forwarded around the organisation.
- Video Mail (Total Conversation TCMail) including personal outgoing messages, central storage, local or remote retrieval and e-mail prompts for user collection.
AuPix's Video Contact Centre is widely compatible with most video and audio devices. It supports the industry standard SIP protocol allowing communication with an extensive range of videophones, set-top boxes, soft phones and SIP telephone handsets. An H.323 gateway option ensures compatibility with legacy video communication equipment. The system is capable of transcoding between incompatible standards.
Open standards techniques are used to enable easy firewall traversal for remote devices. For example home based agents with a SIP telephone or videophone can offer the same services as office- based agents over a home broadband line.
Management of the system may be performed remotely through a web browser enabling flexible configurations such as collocation. The system maintains a log of CDRs (Call detail records) and call diagnostics to enable easy troubleshooting where required. The system also provides the capability to centralise phone settings and management, together with a central directory.
Several hardware configuration options exist to enable multiple trunks over T1, E1, analog and IP networks, load balancing, failover, and different MCU configurations.
AuPix provides a fully hosted and managed solution with technical backup for complete peace of mind. The solution is served from a number of regional centres in the UK and US