TCPhone Updated for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and iTouch
11th March 2013
Today Apple approved the latest updates to TCPhone running on iOS devices. Very quickly Apple's mobile devices have become the most popular mobile solution for TCPhone.
New features and fixes in this release include:
- In-call options for video freeze/thaw, audio handling, bluetooth headsets and camera selection.
- Better display of incoming text when in a video call
- New text-only calling options
- Fixed bugs in call history calling wrong number
- Fixed timing problem when registering
- Fixed call dropping with some internet connections in text only calls
- Improved initial "Find people I know" explanation and simplified questions on first run
Any questions then please contact us, we're always interested to know what you think should be added/removed/changed to improve our apps.
TCPhone and myFriend for Windows PC Updated to Version 2.2
Aupix is pleased to announce the release of version 2.2 of our popular Windows Total Conversation calling applications.
Version 2.2 comes with the following features:
- Updated theme colours and styles
- Redesigned Call Log to be clearer and easier to use
- Redesigned Real Time Text Chat - Now single-pane allowing easier text flow layout
- Improved Echo Suppressor for legacy Windows XP systems
- Now supports TCP signalling, which can solve a number of firewall issues
- Lots of other bug fixes and tweaks
Calling text phones and other text services from TCPhoneText will become chargeable from December 12th 2012
From December 12th 2012 calls from TCPhoneText to UK text phones and other landline/mobile text services (known as the Aupix TextOut service) will become chargeable. These calls have not historically incurred any cost to the user. However, the EU project (REACH112) which provided a partial subsidy for these calls, has now finished.
You may, of course, continue to make FREE calls to other TCPhone users and we are committed to keeping user-to-user TCPhone calls free for the foreseeable future. However, to make TextOut calls from your TCPhoneText account from December 12th you must add credit to your account. You must also make sure it has enough credit to complete your call. Please click here to visit our Knowledge Base Article about adding credit to your account.
Wherever possible we have set TextOut call rates at a similar level to those found on Action on Hearing Loss's popular Talk-by-text service. To find out more about TextOut call rates please visit here.
TCPhone for iOS Updated
TCPhone and myFriend PC Version 2.2
TCPhoneText to Text Phone Call Charges
Aupix Releases TCPhone for Apple iPad, iPhone and iTouch
AuPix Releases TCPhone v2.1 for PC
AuPix Releases TCPhone for Android
AuPix Releases TCPhone for Android v1.0.1
AuPix Releases myFriend Mobile v1.1
AuPix Launches “myFriend Mobile”
Start of Project Reach112
Cork Airport Installs AP-500 Video Kiosk
Affordable IP PBX with Video
Sign Wales Video Telephony Service Announced
AuPix Appoints Head of Marketing
AuPix Founders Awarded Business Persons of the Month